By becoming a member, you are contributing to Colores’ work for patients with colorectal cancer and their loved ones. Proceeds from membership fees are used to organize expert lectures and peer support meetings throughout Finland, to update materials and to train volunteers.
You can become a member by filling an electronic form or by contacting the office.
Our membership benefits:
- Member-priced events and first hand information about activities.
- Toilet card, which is designed to give people with bowel disease, endometriosis, neurological diseases, bowel or other type of cancer urgent access to the nearest toilet.
- Colorectal cancer patient guide. A comprehensive guide to basic information on the symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and psychological well-being and nutrition of patients with colorectal cancer. The guide is available in Finnish and Swedish.
- Colonscopy comic, which will prepare you for colonoscopy. The comic is available in Finnish, Swedish, English and Russian.
- Syöpä-Cancer magazine, which publishes up to date and reliable information on cancer prevention, treatment and research. The magazine is available in Finnish and Swedish.
- Swimsuit badge, which allows you to wear a swimsuit in public shower rooms and saunas. You can sew the badge on to your swimsuit or you can wear an elastic wristband which has the same symbol. You can see a picture of both here: Swimsuit badge (pdf)
Our membership fee is 25 euros per year. You will get an invoice for the fee either via e-mail or by mail after you’ve been added to your register.
Become a member by filling out this form